Tuesday 18 September 2018

Last leg of my tour

It's another early morning at the airport, slightly later than previous trips started and quite a lot busier.

I just had breakfast, aka carrot cake, and are now waiting for my coffee to cool for a bit so I can drink it without burning my mouth.

This trip is taking to me to one of my favourite places in the world, London, UK. I love the pulse and the atmosphere there and I can't wait to stroll around and soak it all in again.

2 of my travelling partners in crime are already there and the 3d will arrive this afternoon/evening.

This trip isn't only about seeing Home Free, and Jeffrey East, it's also about London and friends, and other fun things. When in London ALWAYS go see a musical. There are so many good ones to choose from, and this time we have tickets to go see Wicked. I'm really excited because I've wanted to see it for years now. Maybe I'll blog about it, maybe I won't. This trip is about recreation and wellness, laughter, love, music, hugs (I'm expecting lots of hugs). It's about old friends and new friends, and my sisters; my blood sister and my Fry sisters, and my new found East Buddies, of course.

Thursday is the second to last show of this glorious, and very successful, tour, at the O2 Institute in Birmingham, and Friday is the last, at Union Chapel, London. I have regular tickets for both. The one thing I regret when planning this whole tour is that we didn't opt for VIP in London, but it is what it is. Next time we'll know better!

I will, of course, blog about both and I will do a little summary after I'm back at home, and the promised interview with Jeffrey is coming as well.

Last thing for now; we created a brand new fan group for Jeffrey East over on Facebook. We have, together with Jeffrey, decided that his fans should be called "East Buddies". If your a fan please come join us in the loving fun.  We have a special message from Jeffrey for his fans over there. Click here!

Have fun. Laugh a lot. Sing. Dance. Love every moment of your day. And smile. Smiles are physically, emotionally and mentally healing and a smile cam brighten up not only your own day, but the day of others. It's a nice and cheap way to spread love in the world.

Love/
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment