Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mia Ringsparr's Gluten Free Crackers

Ok, so you can only get these crackers in Australia at the moment, but I'm hoping this will change because they are absolutely amazing.

These crackers are made from seeds, herbs and salt, and nothing else, this makes them gluten free, low carb, low fat, dairy free, and free any kind of chemicals used in so many foods today. Talk about healthy!!

They are tasty, crunchy, full of flavour and they are addictive. Trust me! Once you've had them you'll want more. And they are made by my cousin Mia Ringsparr. I am so proud of her!

Of course, I don't live in Australia, but I have had her crackers, and I have shared these crackers with some of my friends. Everybody loves them!

Mia Ringsparr's Gluten Free Crackers

They have now earned a spot in Anthill Magazine's yearly awards program SMART 100, as one of the smartest and best innovations in Australia in the last year. It is a huge deal, and an honour to be even considered as one of the top 100, but of course, I would like these crackers available in other countries, and so I'd like them to win.

So, I'm asking you all to please help out on this, by following THIS LINK and leave a comment, share it on facebook, tweet it, and do it more than once! After the 22nd of May, the judges will count the points and rule a winner.

Thank you!

Love//
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment